Contents | (Visit Preferences to set your user name.) | Related To Tom Biscardi And Bigfoot | RecentChanges | Preferences | Index | Login | Logout
Search For Books About:
Search The Net:
Chat11 Recommends these books about Bigfoot :
- Big Footprints by Grover Krantz
- Bigfoot Legend Lives - When his family goes camping at Mount Rainier National Park, eleven-year-old Ben develops an interest in Bigfoot. Provides nonfiction information on the legend of the Pacific Northwest.
Chat11 Recommends these books about Urban Legends :
Tom Biscardi and Bigfoot
Subjects > ... > Bigfoot
C. Thomas Biscardi list of webpage references related to bigfoot:
- http://www.lorencoleman.com/biscardi.html - August 23, 2005 - Very good story about Biscardi's recent "We've caught a Bigfoot, we'll show pictures in a couple of days", and "Oh no, we didn't catch a bigfoot, we were scammed"
- Coleman asks, What will tomorrow bring? Isn't this all such a detour from the real search for Bigfoot? Won't it harm the credibility of Bigfoot research? The recent and past history would seem to indicate as much.
- According to Coleman, on Coast To Coast AM on August 23rd, many listeners called in to ask if they would get refunds of the fees they paid for streaming video after hearing Biscardi claim that his group had a Bigfoot in custody. Biscardi was evasive, and George Noory advised listeners to contact their credit card companies.
- According to Coleman, some one called into the show to claim 9,000,000 hits on the Biscardi website after a Coast-To-Coast program. It's interesting that someone would claim that since only the Biscardi group has access to the actual statistics of their website. Unfortunately, the Biscard group has misquoted traffic figures in the past, and in general doesn't seem to understand the differences between hits, pages views, and visitors. On September 8, 2005, Biscardi's website reported these hit counts on video clips available there:
- Another clip from 'Legend of Bigfoot' [NEW!] 4697 hits
- Florida Skunk Ape 15818 hits
- Why Bigfoot is Real 14132 hits
- Bigfoot is a bigfoot 24525 hits
- Video of Ivan Marx 8747 hits
- Clip of Intro to 'Legend of Bigfoot' 4814 hits
- These are historical totals since the site was launched in May or June of 2005. One would expect much higher hit counts if 9 million people had actually visited the site after the Coast To Coast AM site. Given that there have been about 4 appearances of Biscardi on Coast-To-Coast AM, and the prominent linking of the above clips to the home page of the site for most of the appearances, a more realistic traffic number is probably about 10,000-20,000 people visit the site in conjunction with any particular appearance on Coast-To-Coast AM.
Click for fullsize picture of the hit counts for Biscardi's video clips
- Tom Biscardi is well known as a Las Vegas promoter, and he has tried to skillfully use his appearances on Coast-To-Coast to promote his organization. He is doubtless aware that some people have written online, "I tend to listen more to guys on George Noory's show than those on some rinky-dink radio show."
Other recent threads and articles related to Biscardi:
- Some of the many "Capture is imminent" stories released in the summer of 2005:
- [Stories In The News - Bigfoot] - August 22, 2005
- I listened to Tom Biscardi the other night on Coast to Coast. He is going to take his big foot and shove it in his mouth soon. I did not need to have a lie detector to tell that he was full of it. Now he wants to charge people to watch his Bigfoot bull. Only an idiot would buy into this.
Date: Jan 16, 2004 - Description: Redwood City resident Thomas Biscardi is organizing a full-scale expedition to track and finally capture the storied creature this spring. ... - Source: (San Mateo Daily Journal, CA)
- NameTraq?Create is a free but ad-supported service that gathers news articles containing specific last names. NameTraq?Create is great for genealogy research and tracking surnames in the news.
Thomas Biscardi mentions unrelated to bigfoot:
the Lady Luck on May 15. It's co-produced by John Stuart and Tom Biscardi.
Other bigfoot links:
Back to Bigfoot . You might also check out the [Expert's Guide to Bigfoot], or the [Great American Bigfoot Research Organization]
Other interesting articles encountered while researching this page:
Search for books about:Search The Net:
Bobsgear - Get A Free
Enterrpise Wiki Space!
Review: The Bobsgear Project was
started to develop a variety of Confluence
plugins. This installation of
the Confluence Enterprise wiki includes flexible
attachments, many Confluence plugins, personal blogs,
interesting articles, and more. Bobsgear already has spaces related to
politics, art and
technical issues wiki,
ediscovery wiki, health,
Christian theology and Sabbath
School wiki, the
bible, book reviews,
and quotations. Bobsgear
allows free signup, and invites anyone to create a
free hosted Confluence wiki space.
USERS CLICK HERE! for a quick introduction to
Interested in Forest Fire?